I.C.B.C. Vision Statement:
Uniting, Enriching, Challenging
“I.C.B.C. creates an intellectually enriching environment, giving students the opportunity to tackle complex business problems while receiving feedback from the corporate elite, ultimately helping to unite, enrich and challenge the business leaders of tomorrow.”
I.C.B.C. Mission Statement:
· To provide business schools and students alike with a forum for the constructive exchange of ideas and to establish relationships which will endure for future years;
· To challenge undergraduate business students and further develop a variety of essential business skills;
· To increase the visibility of all participating schools within the business, public, and government communities and to enable students to interact with recruiters
· To promote, in the eyes of the public, the positive qualities of business schools and their programs;
· To provide an opportunity for social interaction with other business school students.
Uniting: I.C.B.C. evokes pride, passion and extreme dedication from all of those involved. By bringing together motivated business students, committed judges, devoted sponsors and a keen organizing executive, an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas and establishment of life-long relationships is created.
Enriching: I.C.B.C. affords competitors with the opportunity to showcase their talent and receive insightful and valuable feedback from the corporate elite. Meanwhile, exposure to the top business students across Canada and abroad provides organizations with access to future members of their firm and the chance to create a positive and long-term relationship with the Queen's School of Business.
Challenging: I.C.B.C. uses creative, insightful, and up-to-date business cases to challenge undergraduate business students to think critically, develop and evaluate alternatives, create solutions and present their ideas with an acumen that refines the finest business leaders of tomorrow.